WORLD 1 - - PHYSICAL OBJECTS AND STATES
* The human brain certainly exists in the universe, but does it have a pocket to put the universe in it ?
* Can the brain explain the man ?
* Do human beings differ from other beings ?. Why must we ask this question ?
* A body is a machine blindly programmed by its selfish genes (Richard Dawkins)
* Darwin's mechanism for evolution doesn't explain much of what is seen under a microscope. Cells are simply too complex to have evolved randomly; intelligence was required to produce them.(Michael J. Behe)
* The view of materialism is that all the phenomena of the universe, including thought and consciousness, are explainable only in terms of matter.
Does materialism ignore our spritual values or our free will ?
Click each image !!
* INORGANIC: matter and energy of cosmos
* ARTEFACTS: Material substrates of human creativity of tools of machines of books of works of art of music
* BIOLOGY: structure and actions of all living beings - human brains
The three worlds that comprise all existence and all experiences as defined by Popper and Eccles(1977)
contact: mail to Yuzo Nakano